Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of tis Website, and NICKOLAS JEWELLERY Ltd., the owner and operator of this website.
Use of our website
- 1. We may change anything on our website at any time, at our discretion.
- 2. We have no responsibility for the content of any websites other than our own, even if our site links to other websites.
- 3. We may restrict or suspend use of the website (typically for repairs, introduction of services or general maintenance). Where possible we will post warnings on the site first.
- 4.The images on our website are for demonstration purpose only and the actual items may vary in colour, shape and other attributes.
- 1. You may open an account with us. You will need to log on to our website with your own account login name and password to have access to the information stored in your account. You must keep your account name and password confidential. You must keep that information safe to prevent unauthorised users from having access to your account.
- 2. You must let us know immediately if you think that your account is being used without your authority.
- 3. You are responsible for all activity on your account.
- 4. Please make sure that all information you give us for your account is accurate and complete. Please tell us promptly about any changes. You can amend your own details when you log on to your account.
- 5. We may, at any time, and without having to give any reason, suspend, modify or close accounts.
Placing your order
- 1. When you place an order with us, it is an offer to buy the goods you order. There is no commitment on us to supply those goods, until we decide to accept your order.
- 2. Goods are subject to availability. We will tell you if we cannot meet your order (or part of it) from stock or within a reasonable time.
- 3. We may send an email to you to confirm that we have received your order and are processing it. That email is not a confirmation that we have accepted your order. There is no legally binding contract at that stage. When we have received your payment and processed the order for delivery we will send an email to tell you we have accepted your order. There is then a binding contract.
- 4. We remain free to decline all or part of your order at any time before we decide to accept it. We will send an email to tell you if we decide to decline your order (or part of it).
Delivery and risk
- 1. The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 2. You need to inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged (or not delivered), you must let us know within three working days of delivery. If you tell us about loss or damage after that, you must supply proof that the goods were lost or damaged before delivery. You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
- 1. If the order is cancelled (for any reason) you are then to pay us for all materials we may then hold (or to which we are committed) for the order.
- 2. We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if: you fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise); you fail to honour your obligations under these terms.
- 3. You may not cancel the order unless we agree in writing .
- 4. You may not cancel the order if any goods are made to your specification (custom order)
Our satisfaction guarantee
- 1. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of ordering. Such notice may be given by mail or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. You must return the goods to us at your cost. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
Nickolas Jewellery Ltd. Ashgate House, 1 Ashgate Road, Sheffield, S10 3BZ, Company No.08860207